Terms & Privacy Policies
- The information contained on this pluselectriccorp.com website individually and collectively is provided for educational and informational purposes only.
- pluselectriccorp.com website hotlinks and referrals to other websites, publications or information resources do not constitute the endorsement of those websites or resources by Plus Electric Corporation, its agents or representatives. Plus Electric Corporation makes no representations or claims as to the quality, content and accuracy of the information, services, products, messages which may be provided by such resources, and specifically disclaims any warranties, including but not limited to implied or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose.
- The unauthorized alteration of the content of this pluselectriccorp.com website is expressly prohibited. Plus Electric Corporation, its agents and its representatives shall not be responsible for any claims, actions, or damages which may arise on account of the unauthorized alteration of this pluselectriccorp.com website.
- All materials on this pluselectriccorp.com web site are copyrighted, unless otherwise noted, by Plus Electric Corporation and may be downloaded for personal use only. Permission to otherwise reprint, copy, electronically reproduce, or utilize any content on this pluselectriccorp.com website, in part or in whole is expressly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from Plus Electric Corporation or the respective copyright holder. In order to obtain consent please contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe compilation of information and materials on this pluselectriccorp.com web site, including the design, graphics and organization of the database, is copyrighted by Plus Electric Corporation and may not be reprinted or electronically reproduced.
- Unauthorized individuals, institutions and other entities may not act on behalf of Plus Electric Corporation, use its property or solicit contributions without authorization from Plus Electric Corporation. Should you have any questions concerning Plus Electric Corporation authorizations, please feel free to contact: email@example.com
Mandated Maryland State Disclosure
In Maryland, copies of documents and information submitted by Plus Electric Corporation are available for the cost of copies and postage from the Secretary of State, Statehouse, Annapolis, MD21401
Personal data such as your name, address and payment information may be collected for the purpose of responding to specific questions, advising visitors of new online material, activities, events, sales, and new product offerings. Plus Electric Corporation will not rent or exchange your e-mail address or information with third parties without your permission. Our web server recognizes consumer internet protocol addresses, operating systems, device types, screen resolution, internet service provider, geo-location, and other identifying information for the purpose of analyzing web site access and improving the content of our web site.
Our Terms and Privacy policies are subject to change without notice. Therefore, we recommend that you check this web page periodically for updates and revisions.
These policies are in effect as of: March 2013